We became involved with this boat when it was at the 1997 world titles
in Sydney Australia. The boat was shipped from England to Australia
only to have the engine fail while testing before the world tittles
They borrowed a engine from another competitor and we tuned the engine.
The boat had no more problems and finished third in the world titles.
We were asked to maintain the engine setup. The engines are shipped
to Australia for rebuilds and upgrading.
At the 1999 world titles in Spain the boat was the number one boat for
the English team and finish second outright..
- Second place 1999 world titles, Spain
- Winner 2000 British National inshore offshore ski race championship.
- Winner 2000-2001 European National ski race championship.
- 1st place Open Mens Diamond Race 2000 Belgium.
- 1st place Open Womans Diamond Race 2000 Belgium.
- 1st place 2000 Giro Del Laro ski race, lake Como Italy