- Turbo Comp Calculator
- Bore: Cylinder diameter in inches.
- Stroke: Engine stroke in inches.
- Engine VE: Engine Volumetric Efficiency in percent. VE
changes with engine RPM, a engine at wide open throttle at 3000rpm could
have a VE of 90% and at 6000rpm 60%. This is a rough guide. At maximum RPM
modified engines may have a better VE, eg: average overhead valve engines
45% to 75%, overhead cam twin valve 65% to 80%, four valves per cylinder
75% to 90%.
- Standard Comp: The Compression Ratio of the engine.
- Boost Pressure: Boost pressure in pounds per square inch.
Copyright © 2003 Ray Hall Turbocharging.