TurboFast - Compression Ratio Calulator
- Bore: Cylinder diameter in inches.
- Stroke: Engine stroke in inches.
- Deck Height: Distance top of piston stops from top of
bore. eg: .030 thousand of inch.
- Gasket Thickness: Cylinder head gasket thickness, eg:
average gasket, .040
- Head Volume: Cylinder head combustion chamber volume
in Cubic Centimeter's. If piston is dished , notched or has lump on top
allow for this. To convert Cubic Inches to Cubic Centimeter's, CC = CI *
- Compression Ratio: Ratio of combustion chamber to cylinder
volume + combustion chamber.
- Options Find compression ratio. Find Combustion chamber
Copyright © 2003 Ray Hall Turbocharging.