1PZ/1HZ five/six cylinder engine, 4.2 liter diesel engine
In order to provide maximum durability under heavy load conditions, the basic
- Two piece exhaust manifold.
- Mandrel bend exhaust pipe, bolting to stock system.
- High temperature braided stainless steel hoses.
- Stainless steel hardware(clamps, studs etc.)
- Water cooled turbocharger with integral wastegate.
- Cast alloy air ducts
Fuel Enrichment Kit
In order to achieve the most economical balance between power, economy and
smoke emissions, a fuel enrichment aneroid is recommended, which features:
- Original equipment design and quality.
- Technically correct air/fuel ratio management.
- Reduced thermal stress, due to over-fueling.
- Reduced light load fuel consumption.
- Reduced full load smoke emissions.
Power and Torque
Copyright © 2003 Ray Hall Turbocharging.